At this point, you are the person who can make this book better. Every time someone shares a new comment, reaction, case study, or reference, it makes The Participatory Museum a more comprehensive and valuable resource. Please consider sharing your reactions, additions, arguments, and ideas to make this book as useful as possible for all of us.
- Read and write reviews of The Participatory Museum.
- Share questions and comments about any chapter by visiting its page and clicking on the left sidebar (start here).
- Add your own case study or reference you think should be included in future versions of this book. I will vet these on a weekly basis and add them as sidebar material to the relevant chapters of the online version of the book.
- Report an error or suggest an improvement for the book or this website. Once there are enough errors or they are sufficiently glaring, I will publish a new edition of the book. I will address website errors and suggestions as they come up.
- Chat about the book on its Facebook page.
- Contact me directly, for whatever reason you choose.
I also love to talk about and work with institutions on participatory design projects around the world. Let me know if there’s a project you’d like to discuss or if you’d like me to offer a custom workshop at your institution. I’ll be giving talks related to this book at many upcoming conferences and events throughout North America (see events), and I’m always up for another adventure.